By default, VeraLite automatically configures its network. If after making proper connections you still don't see your Vera when you log into your account , please follow these steps to fix your networking:
• Unplug your VeraLite from the power cord
• Unplug all the cables from your VeraLite
• Plug an Ethernet cable from your computer into your one of your VeraLite's LAN ports
• Re-connect the power cord to your VeraLite
• Wait for it to start - solid lights - and for your computer to show an IP address.
• By default you should receive an IP from Vera in the range 192.168.81.100 - 192.168.81.254
Note: IP stands for Internet Protocol -- it's the "address" that the Internet works with to identify networks, devices, etc.
If you're seeing these numbers as shown above, the VeraLite is functional; let's try the original hookup again. Please now unplug the power to your VeraLite, then disconnect the Ethernet cable from your computer. Then connect your VeraLite again to your broadband modem via the WAN port (not one of the numbered LAN ports). Finally, plug in the power for your VeraLite.
Wait up to a minute for the lights to stay solid. Now log back into your system. Do you see your VeraLite's Dashboard? If so, your network problem has been solved.
If you are still unable to see your VeraLite unit after these steps, please contact support at www.micasaverde.com.
NEXT: Z-Wave Troubleshooting
PREVIOUS: VeraLite Not Detected